Friday, June 10, 2011

Dazzle Jewelry

A collection of diamonds
Diamonds are elegant and enhances any jewelry piece. Even I can not resist a pretty ring.


1/2 ct. Blue - I1 Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Earring Studs in 14K White Gold



10k Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity)



10k Gold 3-stone Diamond Heart Pendant with 18" Chain (1/10 Cttw; I-J Color)



14k White Gold Black Diamond Stud Earrings (2 cttw)



1.00 Carat Diamond & Sterling Silver Kisses & Hugs Necklace



Sterling Silver Angel Feather Wing BLACK and WHITE Diamond Pendant Necklace (HI, SI3-I1, 0.25 carat)



3.50 Ct Cushion Cut Diamond Wedding Rings Cathedral Set



One of a Kind 1 1/2ctw Oval Diamond Ring (GH/SI-I1) in 14Kt Rose & White Gold



10k White Gold Black Diamond Infinity Pendant (1/4 cttw)



One of a Kind 1-3/4ct TDW Three-Stone Fancy Yellow Diamond Engagement Ring in 18kt Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment